GREENBRIER COUNTY, WV (WOAY) – The Greenbrier County Board Of Education approved a revised school calendar to make up days lost due to the teacher strike.
1. The April 17 PLC is cancelled.
2. Mach 30 will be an instructional day. Students will be released two hours early. Staff will participate in PLCs.
3. Students’ spring break will be April 2 – 6.
4. All staff will work April 3, 4, 5, & 6. These school-level professional learning days will be under the direction of the principal.
5. The last day for students will be June 8. ***The last day for students could possibly be prior to June 8 if the remaining three (3) Reimagined Time Days are not used for inclement weather. If the days remain available, June 5 will be the last day for students with the 6th, 7th, & 8th being Reimagined Time Days. Students will turn in their packets prior to or on June 5.
6. The last teacher work day will be June 15.
NOTE: Graduation will proceed as scheduled